Devoid

Tuesday, June 03, 2003:

In my dreams you are grey and white
But I can barely see, there is no light
I reach out my hand, but you turn away
Leaving only my dismay
The tears come to my eyes as I begin to realize
I am alone in this place, and I will never see your face
Those twinkling eyes will never touch mine again
Our love is not, nor has it ever been
I am alone for all time
Alone in the place
Then I awake, my heart slowly relinquishes its pace
And as I open my eyes the lines begin to fade
The years become decades
Time seems to stand still, my hands cover my face
I am alone for all time
Alone in this place


Chris // 6/03/2003

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









A little place, where my thoughts collide like derailed trains

Archives