Devoid

Thursday, December 25, 2003:

God giving humans free will, and life, and then telling them that life is only a pre-curser to the hereafter, and that they shouldn't search for their own answers, and instead should use the ones provided is not right
Thats like giving someone a present and telling them they have to like it, telling them they have to keep it, and telling them that if they dont use it the way you think they should they will pay.
True, you gave it to them, but in doing so you gave up your authority over it
You are no longer allowed to dictate its use, nor should you be allowed to punish them for using it in a way that you don't agree with
To do so would be unjust, and totally immoral
It would also require you to be egotistical and self-centered
Well god damn me
But I refuse to accept a dictator that tells me how to live my life
I will live it on my own, and in my own way
Because right now thats all I have
And even if I do find the same answers and follow the same paths, I found them myself
I followed my path, not the beaten one
And though it may wind and detour, I will see and find things that others will not
I will derive meaning from life, my meaning
If God thinks he can give me free will
And then turn around and rob me of it, he is mistaken
Its my life now damn you
And I will resist
I will rebel

Chris // 12/25/2003

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









A little place, where my thoughts collide like derailed trains

Archives