Devoid

Sunday, December 21, 2003:

Sitting in a hotel armchair
The elevators whir and beep,
Like a room full of critical patients
Who can’t decide whether they are dead
Or asleep.

Drip, drip, drip claims the ice machine
As it hums softly in the corner,
Converting all that it liquid to solid

Faintly comes the sounds of a television
From a room far away;
The words too thin to carry
Past the tan striped walls

Slowly beats my heart
As I gasp at the thin empty air

The light shines brightly
Through the cracks of the doors;
Some go up
Some go down
Others go nowhere at all

Chris // 12/21/2003

______________________

Comments:
Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site?
My blog is in the exact same niche as yours
and my visitors would really benefit from a lot of the information
you present here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks!


my web page: Diet Patch Reviews
 
Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









A little place, where my thoughts collide like derailed trains

Archives