Devoid

Friday, November 26, 2004:

I'm swimming in that sea of nothingness
Surrounded by the infinity of none
Attempting to return to that place from which I came
Where my life once began
There's nothihg left on that continent of existence for me
So I will swin until I reach my destination, or die trying
Once again surrounded by sadness
The only thing that will be left to comfort me
More and more it feels like there is nothing else
Besides what little is left of me
It's time to be alone once more, in thoughts and time
I can't go back now
I've lost my mind
The more I live, the more I want to die
I'm tired of being lost in that periphery
From which no one can see
And to which no one dares come
And so there is no one for me it seems
I guess it will be okay for me to disappear



Chris // 11/26/2004

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









A little place, where my thoughts collide like derailed trains

Archives