Devoid

Monday, November 22, 2004:

I've decided that the only absolute in this life is that there are no absolutes. Unfortunately, this means that I can no longer bring myself to belief anything with any level of certainty. It is impossible to take any position on anything, the in between is the only place that existence can exist, and it is the only place where there is no existence. The more time I spend in this place the more I feel that I am no more. It grows more powerful as I realize more and more that my only company is the entire universe, and a handful of other human beings who have realized the same thing. Outside of this I cannot speculate, for it is impossible to be either a theist or an athiest, without making the gravest mistake of all, and that is stating that you believe in certainty. Although I can't blame my nieghbors for believing in these certainties, for human beings are inevitably fallible. Why this mistake is so universal across mankind I am unsure. In any event I feel more and more isolated in my crowded world of non-existence and I don't know how much longer I can stand it.

Chris // 11/22/2004

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









A little place, where my thoughts collide like derailed trains

Archives