Devoid

Saturday, February 26, 2005:

I drive to follow the roads
And the roads lead me to road signs
And they carry me to the center of my mind
And far away from all that I find
I drive off the edge of the earth
And I fall through space and time
Left to stare out into the void
Immersed and drowning in the stars
Points of light that shoot out and prick my scars
But bathing in their light I feel no harm
And they inhale and exhale
As they implode and explode
They mimic my bodily rhymes
The universe is a vast place
But it all rests on a narrow line
A band of gravity, a ball of twine
Unravelling through time, revealing the road signs

Chris // 2/26/2005

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









A little place, where my thoughts collide like derailed trains

Archives