Devoid

Wednesday, March 23, 2005:

What would I have done without you
Who's to say
Lost in a maze of emotions
Shrouded in haze
And though you weren't here
You were always there
Through some moments
That were hard to bear
And though I was alone
I didn't feel that way
Thanks to you
On the darks days
Like a beacon of hope that shines bright
Sometimes lost in clouds
There was still a light
And when the clouds fled
The light shine down
And I could barely make a sound
Because I didn't want to miss
Your footsteps on the lighthouse stairs
May your embers always burn
And the lighthouse turn
Though maybe not for me
For some weary traveller to see
And take comfort in those penetrating rays
Of warm light you radiate every day

Chris // 3/23/2005

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









A little place, where my thoughts collide like derailed trains

Archives