Devoid

Saturday, October 08, 2005:

I have noticed that when thinking to myself I tend towards self hatred, but I never seem to elaborate. I thought it best that I list the reasons I hate myself, so that perhaps I can fix them, or maybe so I can hate myself more effectively:

No self Esteem
No self confidence
Hypocritical
Insensitive to myself
Too sensitive to others
Selfish with my feelings
Unintelligent
Not articulate
Self centered
Self conscious
Too trusting towards others
Not trusting towards myself
Second guessing
Not witty
Dishonest to myself
Too honest to others
Self destructive
Self indulgent
Self righteous
Know it all
Quiet
Lazy
Procrastinator
Not thoughtful of others
Subservient
Too accomodating
No self respect
Vain
Fatist
Idealist
Too critical
Impolite
Absent minded
Spacey
Moody
Inconsiderate
Disrespectful
Not thankful
Quick to accept guilt
Unhealthy
Never satisfied
Egotistical
Not the best at anything
Reluctant to change
Impulsive
Bad with money
Too thoughtful
Gullible
Skeptical
Uniformed
Dirty
Rigid
Pensive
Apprehensive
Fidgety
Judgemental
Shallow
Escapist
Elitist
Passive
Afraid when I shouldn't be
Not afraid when I should be
Poor judgement
Oblivious
Self hating
Self judging
Appologetic


Physical attributes:

Freckles
My hair
My feet
My hands
My facial hair
My nose
My teeth
My stomach

Chris // 10/08/2005

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









A little place, where my thoughts collide like derailed trains

Archives