Devoid

Tuesday, September 12, 2006:

It's as if the world was moving while I am standing still
A whole universe of matter, energy, thoughts, and emotions
Clickity clacking along a shoddy railroad track
While I stand motionless, muscles tensed
My thoughts stuck in a loop like a dog chasing its' tail, "What am I doing here"
I see the light of the train in the distance, growing closer each passing hour
And here I stand straddling the tracks
Frozen, devoid of motion
No movement inside or out
And as my fate grows closer, I hear the train whistle and the conductor yell
"Get off the tracks you vagrant"
The world is angry
And I am completely at its' mercy
The train is coming to take me away

Chris // 9/12/2006

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









A little place, where my thoughts collide like derailed trains

Archives