Devoid

Sunday, February 10, 2008:

There is a void in me that I cannot fill
It hungers for something still
Although I'm not sure what it is
It's an empty feeling
As if I am merely a hollow shell
Trapped inside a solitary hell
There is a numbing pain inside me that I cannot speak
It's locked away and I have lost the key
The world passes me by
A painfully active parade
I try to participate through an awkward charade
Attempting to integrate myself into my surroundings
I feel the inadequacy welling up inside me
Persistently lost in thought and time
Debilitated by the self deprecating clutter in my mind
Cobwebs of self-hatred and disgust gather in the corners of my brain
Desperately I search for the broom to whisk them away
To make my world a livable place
But I am not sure where to search for the tools to break free
From the emptiness that consumes me
The puzzle pieces are missing

Chris // 2/10/2008

______________________

Comments:
After I initially commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify
me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on every time a comment is added I receive four
emails with the exact same comment. There has to
be a means you are able to remove me from that service?
Thanks!

My site; employment at home online
 
Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









A little place, where my thoughts collide like derailed trains

Archives